Mandalay Yoma: leading solar energy in Myanmar
- Customized solar power solutions designed for customer needs
- Quick installation by expert technicians
- Industry-leading warranties
- Quality Operation & Maintenance services
How we started
After working in Myanmar across sectors, we realized that electricity & agriculture were going to shape the fundamentals of a newly opened country and both sectors had lagged behind the regional averages with the former also inhibiting growth in the latter.
- Myanmar has over 60,000 villages and most are without any access to electricity. This is coupled with one of the lowest population densities which makes decentralization of energy much more attractive.
- Myanmar has the advantage of learning the mistakes of other nations and also leveraging the technological innovations which have brought about reductions in clean energy.
Already the biggest solar provider in the country
Off-Grid Solar Systems under development
The most customized and reliable solutions on the market
SAVINGS ON ELECTRICITY BILL
Low cost of electricity enabling high savings versus national grid and diesel fuel expenditure.
PV panels can be mounted on the roof or ground depending on the site profile.
Self-generation of electricity, independent from national grid.
100% OPTIMIZED DESIGN
Customized system design based on electricity consumption.
MINIMUM O&M COST
Our quality design & equipment ensures peace of mind with almost no maintenance requirements.
CUSTOMIZED FINANCIAL OPTIONS
We offer CAPEX, Lease-To-Own or Power-Purchase-Agreement options.
An end-to-end solution
Engineering expertise and tools
Our engineering team uses the best available softwares on the market so that the customized solution we implement perfectly fits our customers’ needs
Helioscope: American solar design software
- 3D representation of the system
- Precise prediction of energy production taking into account: electrical components, PV layout, temperature effects, cable losses, shading
Homer Energy: #1 worldwide solar prediction system
- 25 years of weather data
- Software runs 25 years of system simulation
- Give precise prediction on energy & fuel consumption – O&M costs, lifetime of components
Technical and priviledge partnerships
Mandalay Yoma uses top quality component from the most reliable suppliers.
Jinko Solar has been selected to provide poly and multi-crystalline PV panels, along with inverters from ABB, SMA, Schneider or equivalent with remote monitoring.For mountings, Schletter mountings are used to guarantee top quality durability of the solar systems.
- Best international suppliers (Germany, Switzerland, China, India…).
- Highest quality components of the market.
- Long-term warranties for each components.
- MoU signed with ABB, SMA, Jinko.
See all our rural projects in our portfolio!
Send us a message!
You are interested in our activities? You need further information? You want to join our team? Please send us a message and we will get back to you shortly!